Martin Cowen, a lifelong (since 1972) Libertarian, is a Libertarian Party of Georgia candidate for U.S. Representative Georgia District 13. General Election: Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Paid for by:
Cowen for Congress
Martin Cowen’s Principal Campaign Committee
FEC Id. No. C00672352
8188 Pembrook Terrace
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Here is my top 9 list of campaign issues in order of priority:
1. Stop Undeclared Wars
2. Abolish VA. Give disabled veterans Congress’s health care plan.
3. Privatize Health Care
4. Eliminate Student Loan Program. Make existing loans bankruptable.
5. Reduce Federal Spending
6. Protect Second Amendment Rights
7. Abolish TSA
8. Stop NSA surveillance of Americans
9. Repay National Debt by Selling Federal Lands and other Assets